Vehicles displaying Texas or New Mexico license plates that have a Disabled Veteran (DV) or eligible Meritorious Military Honors designation may receive complimentary parking at El Paso International Airport. Restrictions and limitations apply.
Short-term parking lot: Five (5) days of complimentary parking if space is available; any days beyond five (5) will be charged at the posted rate.
West Lot & Premium Reserved Parking: No complimentary parking permitted
Long-term parking lot: Complimentary parking for the duration of your stay and the following terms apply:
- Identification will be required
- Vehicle must have designated Texas or New Mexico license plates
- The registered owner MUST be in the vehicle to receive free parking, for special accommodations please call (915)771-7990 prior to parking.
- NO refunds after exit will be granted
- Registered owners, according to the city ordinance, include:
- Veterans with Disabilities
- Purple Heart recipients
- Pearl Harbor Survivors
- Former Prisoners of War
- Congressional Medal of Honor recipients
- Surviving Spouses of Disabled Veterans
What to do at the Automated Kiosk Exit Lane
When you exit at an automated kiosk exit lane, push the service button and have an attendant validate your identification and vehicle info and apply the Disabled Veteran Parking Discount.
Parking in a Handicapped Space
As of January 1, 2022, anyone parking in a disabled parking space must have a disabled person license plate or a disabled parking placard that features the International Symbol of Access (ISA). Currently, disabled veteran license plates do not feature the ISA. For the full details on Texas Disabled Veteran Parking restrictions and limitations, please click here.
If you plan to park longer than 30 consecutive days, please call (915)771-7990 so your vehicle will not be considered abandoned.
If you have questions regarding any of these conditions, please call (915)771-7990 prior to parking.