Free Parking for Disabled Veterans and Surviving Spouses of Disabled Veterans with Certain Texas License Plates.
- Identification will be required
- Vehicle must have designated Texas license plates
- The registered owner MUST be in the vehicle to receive free parking, for special accommodations please call (915)771-7990 prior to parking.
- NO refunds after exit will be granted
- Registered owners, according to the city ordinance, include:
- Veterans with Disabilities
- Purple Heart recipients
- Pearl Harbor Survivors
- Former Prisoners of War
- Congressional Medal of Honor recipients
- Surviving Spouses of Disabled Veterans
A vehicle, which displays license plates issued under the Texas Transportation Code sections as noted in the city ordinance, is exempt from the payment of a parking fee at El Paso International Airport’s parking lot. The exemption from payment is granted on condition that the vehicle is being operated at the time of the charge by or for the transportation of the person (Disabled Veteran, Purple Heart Recipient, Pearl Harbor Survivor, Former Prisoner of War, Congressional Medal of Honor recipient or Surviving Spouse of a Disabled Veteran) who registered the vehicle under the Texas Transportation Code provisions. Read the full city ordinance.
If you have questions regarding any of these conditions, please call (915)771-7990 prior to parking.